The Science Behind DiversityNov 16, 2020 2022-03-09 21:55
The Science Behind Diversity
The Science Behind Diversity
Understanding yourself and people is the most important life skill. Luckily it is completely learnable through this workshop!
Diversity exists in race, color, religion, ethnicity, orientation, as well as how people think, act and make decisions. We see this in the diversity of thought processes used to make a decision as well as in the type of information people need and value that motivates and drives them towards action.
The Science Behind Diversity Workshop is the first step towards increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EI).
Self-Awareness is the key to increasing your EI, without this first step your ability to achieve the next level is only 4%. Start your EI journey with this workshop.
Have you ever wondered?
- Why are the same experiences perceived differently?
- Why some customers shop with a list, while others shop as they roam the aisles?
- Why one person’s motivation maybe another persons’ source of stress?
- Why some people seem to have a knack for diplomatic talent and others more strategic?
Register to find out: Send an email to [email protected] to save a spot or use the “Buy Now” button to make a payment.
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Understand the diverse thought processes used by people to think, act and make decisions.
- Identify your core needs, talents and blind spot to optimize your potential.
- Build stronger relationships by understanding what motivates and drives you and others.
- Identify our stressors to better manage conflict situation.
- Understand the cognitive neuroscience of inherent behavior patterns in people.
|This workshop requires 2 session of 2.5 hours each. This is an interactive online workshop. Participants are required to attend both days. Pre-work prior to the program will require 30-60 to complete|
|Dates: Sun, May 22 , 2022 Time: 10am-12:30pm PST / 1pm-3:30pm EST / 6-8:30pm BST|
|Dates: Sun, May 29, 2022 Time: 10am-12:30pm PST / 1pm-3:30pm EST / 6-8:30pm BST|
|Price: – Includes 5 hours of facilitation and additional one-on-one where required. Participants are provided with pre-work material, workshop guide and up to four facilitators to guide the learning in smaller groups. Interactive sessions with exercises and group work. Participants will be required to be on video throughout the session to maximize learning for the group.|
|To Register: Click on the “Buy Now” button to pay online email [email protected] to save a spot and make a payment using e-transfer.|
Are you in sales or have to negotiate with people? This program will provide insight on how to connect with others in the way they like so that you may build a connection quickly and meet their needs.
Are you a parent? Many of the behavior patterns are observable in children as young as 7 and shows the development process as teenagers and adults! Understanding these patterns can help in optimizing your parenting style, build stronger connections and improve your relationships with everyone in your life.
- “Structured delivery, and well-delivered through the use of informative and helpful break-out rooms. The facilitators demonstrated effective product knowledge and were very attentive to all attendee inputs and enquiries. Interaction was made creative and engaging, diminishing any prospects of monotony.”
- “My key take away from this program were to knowing what type I am, recognizing traits in others, reacting to my own or others stressors to then support their core needs accordingly.”
- “I learnt how to take into consideration other’s ways of looking at things.”
- “What appealed most to me was understanding the differences in core needs and what impacts these.”